Prices & Bookings
How to make a Booking:
Throughout the summer period we operate 7 days a week and aim to run our surf camp for 10 am & surf lessons for 1 pm, however some weeks we have to alter start times a little to fit in with the local tide times for Carrowniskey Strand to ensure optimum conditions & safety for all participants.
To make a booking, either drop us a call 00353877786821 or email [email protected] and we will let you know available surf lesson times based on tide times and availability. We will request your phone number as part of your booking in case we need to contact you in advance.
Important Information Regarding Covid-19:
- If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms (sudden cough, high temperature, etc.) or have had contact with a confirmed case please cancel your surf lessons and do not attend.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the surf lesson / rental time slot for sign up, kitting out of gear, etc. to assist us with achieving C-19 protocols.
- SURFMAYO will provide all the suitable disinfected gear to participate in surf lessons (wetsuit, boots & surfboards).
- Please ensure participants have swimming togs for under wetsuits, towel, dry clothes for afterwards, water, post surf snacks & sunscreen.
- Please respect the government travel restrictions
- All rentals & surf lessons must be pre-booked via phone / email to ensure we can maintain Covid 19 protocols.
- If you have young children, please emphasize the importance of social distancing during surf lessons and be prepared to assist them in the water if required.